Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday night frivolity

Hello kids!

Just found myself with some down time before dinner and thought I'd write a quick post.

I'm starting to get really excited for the changing of the seasons. Mostly because I'm completely useless in the winter months. I go into hibernate mode, getting way more sleep than necessary but still finding it impossible to make it through the day without excessive yawning. I'm not sure if you all got a chance to visit Google today, but if you did, you likely noticed their "Welcome back Spring!" visual:

Childhood references always make my day. I think there might be a future post about such things. I'll have to think about that one.

In other news, I'm beginning an interesting artistic adventure with a new friend from work (huzzah for new friends!). We're both feeling a little unimpressed with our surroundings and see an oportunity to liven things up a bit. We're hoping to get a co-operated blog up and running in the next few weeks for all of you lovely people to enjoy. The idea is to make it a free museum of sorts where you'll be able to look at not only the art (visual, audio, written) that the two of us have done, but also the work of other artists that we know and love. Just doing our part to bring all of our talents a little bit closer to one another. The Internet is a great vehicle for community and sharing - things that I think we both value immensely.

So, keep an eye out for all of that. Alright, back to my delicious drink (tequila, triple sec, lime juice and cranberry seltzer!) and some guitar practice. Let's see how I play after I've had a bit to drink, huh?

I'll report back if the results are worth sharing. :)

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment