Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A new adventure

Tonight I'm beginning work on a project that I'm very excited about. A few years ago, I wrote a story called "The Cafe." It's something I've been very proud of and I've always wanted to do something more with it. Well, I have some interested friends and in a few weeks we are going to create a short film based on the story. So tonight I'm working on adapting the script and getting it ready to be filmed. I'm hoping to get it all completed in a few months so that it can be posted and shared with all of you. If you're interested in being an extra or have some amazing skill that you'd like to offer, please leave me a comment.

Here are two sweet short films to keep you entertained in the mean time. Take care!

The Traffic Warden
SweetnightGoodheart

No comments:

Post a Comment