Sunday, August 9, 2009

Copyright laws strike again!

After attempting to upload this video to facebook... and being denied... here it is. Hopefully no one from Warner Music will find it here.




This is a video with footage I took during my trip to California this summer. I hope you enjoy it and that it inspires you to take a trip on your own. It's a great way to travel and surprisingly, I was never lonely! Thanks to all of the wonderful people who made my trip so special and thank you Jason Mraz for giving me the best music to fuel the journey.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jen! That was fantastic - you've really got directorial talent (not to mention star quality)!
    Wait till Avery sees it - she'll flip.
    xoxo
    Paul
    P.S. Now I have to find out where else you went (other than staying with friends at the beach in CA). Gotta go find yr blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH!! You're wearing the shirt I gave you in this video!! Heheheh.. that's cool! ^__^

    - Gene

    ReplyDelete