Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dynamo Doctor

My third adventure with the Doctor and Windows Movie Maker... enjoy!





This song was begging to be paired with Doctor Who. I couldn't help myself. It's taken a while to put it together, because the clips span all four seasons and several special episodes. But I'm happy with the results. A few glitches here and there couldn't be avoided, but I'm sure you'll be understanding. Thanks for watching! And please leave some comments, I'd love to know what you thought!

Song: "Dynamo of Volition" by Jason Mraz from We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.

Disclaimer: This video is for entertainment purposes only. All footage and characters belong to the BBC. The song is the creative property of Jason Mraz, under the "ruling hand" of the Warner Music Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment